"No human, nor any living thing, survives long under the eternal sky. The most beautiful women, the most learned men, even Mohammed, who heard Allah's voice, all did wither and die. All is temporary. The sky outlives everything. Even suffering." - Bowa Johar, Balti poet.

22 February 2011

Back Home ... for a week


My MICHIGAN pit stop for a week was perfect!
I have been on the go traveling since November 12, 2010.. now being December 12, 2010.. I think it is time to pit stop, drop off some clothes and items, and see my family finally before I hit the road to the east coast for Christmas and NYE. I got to catch up with mom, dad, sister, and Emily, and g-pa. It finally felt like I was home. After 27 months plus traveling, it was nice to be HOME. December 22 though, I hit the road to Washington D.C. to see some good pals of mine who have been chilling on the “east side” since I began Peace Corps. I have never been out east so I am thrilled to see them and my nations capitol! Let’s just hope the weather will play nice. It has been one crazy month of bad winter weather across the USA.
I cannot forget to mention I got to chill with my GR pals for a few days as well. It made my week a little bit more brighter with spending some time with them :)

No comments: