"No human, nor any living thing, survives long under the eternal sky. The most beautiful women, the most learned men, even Mohammed, who heard Allah's voice, all did wither and die. All is temporary. The sky outlives everything. Even suffering." - Bowa Johar, Balti poet.

23 February 2011

Back In Michigan… Future Plans

Back in Michigan and trying to figure out what to do next. Out of all the places I have visited these past two plus months, I think I have an idea of where I want to go ☺ I do not want to say just yet, but I have a good feeling about this city and we shall see how the job and apartment hunting go for me ;) Now it is time to hang out with my mom, dad, little sestra, grandpa, and friends while I start applying like crazy to every non-profit/museum job I can get a hold of.

No comments: