"No human, nor any living thing, survives long under the eternal sky. The most beautiful women, the most learned men, even Mohammed, who heard Allah's voice, all did wither and die. All is temporary. The sky outlives everything. Even suffering." - Bowa Johar, Balti poet.

18 February 2011

EgYpT!


Maggie and I are now on our little COS Adventure and our first stop is Cairo, Egypt! What a beautiful and unique city it is. Christians, Muslims, tourist all mixed in together in this museum filled city with wonderful architecture and history. The Pyramids were breathtaking, the sphinx was HUGE, and the food was Oh My Allah Great! Sorry Morocco, but Egypt’s food kicks your foods butt☺ the people of Egypt are super nice, helpful, and sweet.

Luxor was the other city I got to visit and while I was there I saw The Valley of The Kings, Queens, and other little ancient treasures! I wished I had more time to see more of these two cities. A fun highlight would be having yummy coffee at the Winter Palace in Luxor
and Sailing at sunset on The Nile. What an amazing site to have experienced. Everyone should go to Egypt!


No comments: