"No human, nor any living thing, survives long under the eternal sky. The most beautiful women, the most learned men, even Mohammed, who heard Allah's voice, all did wither and die. All is temporary. The sky outlives everything. Even suffering." - Bowa Johar, Balti poet.

22 February 2011

PoRtLaNd!


Portland is The Emerald City for sure! While I was there for a short time, it sure was green and rainy and I would not of had it any other way ☺ I was picked up by my KCAD buddy, Sam, and we went right over to house just long enough to drop my things off and then we were off to see the city! We spent our time eating at Voodoo Doughnut, checking out the local eateries, funky thrift stores with odd yet awesome pickings, and meeting all of her crazy cool friends at a yummy dinner party and bar hang out. I cannot wait to return on a sunny warm day in Portland and go on a much needed bike ride around the city like the locals do :)

No comments: